Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The family of Cagney O'Brien have launched an online petition for a bike/skate park off Monk's Way.
    The park will be at the spot where young Cagney fell from the rope swing and died. His mum wants to turn a sad place into somewhere to give kids joy.
    You can sign the petition by going to www.thisiskent.co.uk, click on the Dover link and then the story about Cagney and there is a link to it.
    Possibly it will never happen because of the cost but I think it is worth supporting and hope others will agree.
    Cagney's mum Danielle has been very brave, although maybe all this activity is to stop it from sinking in, and I hope she gets her memorial park, not just for her but for all the kids on Buckland who could make good use of it and owe Cagney some joy.
    I need to add that I am supporting this as a mum not as a Dover Express employee.
    Please add your names

end link