Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Weird Granny Slater wrote:
    Have you noticed how most of these important talky dudes in various states of imprisonment position themselves when self-filming in front of objects designed to give 'weight' to their good selves' splendid intellects? Here's Farage slap in the middle of his books - Churchill biog turned cover-to-camera so we don't miss it; and Abbott with predecessor Liberals Robert Menzies and John Howard, up there like the devil's horns. So, as a guarantee of my authority on all subjects ever raised anywhere at any time in all the world, I've stuck a pic of one of my very own bookcases over on the left there (self-made, too). Admittedly, that one is mainly fiction. Still, from now on, when you see my bookcase, you'll know you're getting wise words, perspicacity, reason, truthfulness, and many other very good things of that sort. Trust me, I know.

I guess, rightly or wrongly, that’s what the majority of politicians do as far as setting up an interview “background”, although to be fair Nigel has previously made it common knowledge of his admiration for Churchill .

As for your books Granny, the photo is not really that clear, but I think that I can make out “Lady Chatterly’s lover” ( second shelf up in the middle? )

end link