Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mandie I have it on good authority screens are not the answer .Not going to be outside your house is it .So why impose it on people who bought their properties with good intent .No search would have threwn that up .I just dont think its fair to inflict something on people for all those hours of the day .

It didn't matter about the residents when the pubs were allowed to be set up down there did it??? Or the licences handed out for late night take-aways. Strange how one thing is acceptable but another isn't. I ceratinly wouldn't mind the screen being put up near my house in all honesty, but I somehow don't think tucked up in the Hamlets would have been an appropriate site when what is trying to be acheived is bringing people into town to spend money etc, but then I guess that is just typical, let's just drive everything and everyone out of Dover and have done with it. I certainly don't think that DT1 and his "nonsense" as you call it makes Dover what it is. I could think of a much better direction to be looking in to see the people who enjoy poo-pooing every thing Dover tries to do. As for the fountain, it's boarded up more times than it is up and running.

end link