Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

People defining themselves as left wing or right wing, describing an organisation as left wing; that's directly to do with social reform and the very essence of the definition of the term. If we still think we live in a country where Labour=left, Conservative=right the media have done a good job on us! I have no real political allegence and am talking about defining concepts and that is directly linked. I'm not someone who suggests we should get rid of the monarchy(and that is by no means what I am saying here), but if I define myself as being on the left (which is also directly linked to this thread, with people defining others) I must question it. Just because some things aren't wrong doesn't mean they must be right!

Not student debate just one played down by so many in an attempt to avoid! I even agreed with you about the beeb, I just think when people start putting people in boxes we should know the extents of what we mean.

end link