Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks Ross for explaining that Bushism very amusing too, and thanks Marek as well..Im clearly not on the pace with the latest hot sayings. I lost all credibility a few years back with daughter when I didnt know who Tracey Beaker was...the value of my stock went right down

But back to the business in hand. Did anyone see the Royal Anglian Regiment on tv last night, getting abused as they marched through their hometown Luton. They were being welcomed by most people after their tour in Afghanistan/Iraq, but a band of very vociferous Muslims with offensive banners " British Army can go to HEll" and stuff like that, hurled abuse at them. The soldiers were looking very resplendant in their dessert khaki which stood out like a beacon in the grey surrounds of Luton.

However although there is wide spread revulsion at this Muslim protest in the Newspapers today, I guess they were just exercising their right to free speech...so why all the fuss about what they did?

At the end of the day we clearly get little thanks for our nation re-building efforts in these foreign locales and we really have to ask if the loss of life in places like Afghanistan is worth it.

end link