Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Front page no less!

Meanwhile here's the last two reviews from Trip Advisor!

Not good! (Reviewed 1 week ago)

Visited here recently and was shocked at just how bad it was. Was met at the counter by half a dozen young staff all doing not a lot. When I asked if any of the cakes were gluten free no-one seemed to know so ordered a couple of drinks whilst the staff ran around trying to find out. A young girl came to our table and said that they thought that the lemon meringue pie and the carrot cake was ok. I ordered the lemon meringue pie and my husband had a strawberry cheesecake. What can I say, both cakes were well past their best and soggy! When my husband mentioned this when paying the bill he was told that they had only just been put out. Sorry but the only place these cakes should have been put out is for the bin!! As a cafe owner myself this is certainly not what I would expect to happen. Appalling!

No excuse (Reviewed 2 weeks ago)

We ordered our lunch of 2 sandwiches, one toasted and 2 salads. An hour later we were still waiting. I told them that in 10 minutes we would have to leave so I could get some food for my children who were by now starving. My friend rounded the kitchen corner as the chef was overheard moaning about us rushing him. The place was half full. My salad was not worth the wait or the money. Half a avocado, one tomato, half a packet of halloumi and a few slices of cucumber. On a huge bed of iceberg! That for nearly £10. The toasted sandwich looked like it had been stuck in the microwave. The cheese had completely melted but bread was white.

end link