Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I couldn't agree more - if we don't shop in Dover, we won't have shops to shop in.

With the Loyalty Scheme, I work as hard as anyone to promote the businesses and the Town, but some people just go outside because they think they can't buy what they're after here - which in most cases is just not true.

The Loyalty Card allows all sorts of discounts in all sorts of shops, pubs, restaurants and cafe's, but many card-holders simply don't present the card or ask for their discount, so the business owner doesn't know that the shopper could well have seen about them from one of our adverts.

It's an uphill struggle, but we have around 50 businesses, who are members, so lots of choices.

I'll look out the most recent emails I've sent out "blind" to our card-holders - at least those with email addresses.

It's a great way to get in touch with over 500 people in a very short space of time - for FREE.

Roger

end link