Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Ross Miller wrote:
    That land is owned by KCC (per their asset register) which I have just checked - its still on there

Their web site shows land/assets that are for sale and this particular piece of land, to the best of my knowledge, has not been shown for sale in the last 5 months (I have been checking regularly).

On a more interesting note why does KCC need to have 2 offices that it owns in Brussels and will they dispose of one or both post Brexit?

Thanks Ross.

So I can read that note as Chinese whispers then?

Are you looking to buy it? What would you do with it/think it should be used for?

It certainly seems wasted and neglected now. Even if they just cleared it as a place for kids to play (too noisy, that's why they stopped us iirc), or for people to park, or even as a paddock again it would be a start.

Ultimately and inevitably I'm sure that bit of land will be used for something or another. Seems well overdue to me. I'm surprised it's been left the way it has for so long tbh.

I'm sure I can think of someone who would like to build a connecting tunnel under the railway line

end link