Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

DT1 I accept a great deal of what you say, although not that of criminal damage. To me trespass, damaging property and putting people's lives at risk is a crime. I have to accept this jury's verdict, but I do not have to agree with it now saying "Anything is Ok as long as you can prove your point that it is directly affecting the health and environment of the people".

The problem I have with this verdict is where does the line get drawn between those committing criminal damage and those committing criminal damage because it is directly affecting the health and environment of people standing against.

I am not saying they do & did not have a just cause to protest and I am certainly not defending coal powered stations. It is the larger picture of ones right to trespass, cause criminal damage and endanger life. I just see that the flood gates are now open to do as you wish as long as you have a cause to fight for.

We all want to switch the lights on but which power production is the answer to the Worlds global problems. One thing is for sure which ever is chosen some will want to protest. Myself I would rather see water used for the production of power but then we come down to cost, is it environmentally friendly and have we enough water ways to use.

end link