Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

A good point well made Marek! Ross - teenagers will always blame someone else, usually an authority figure, when they meet their needs regardless of the consequences!! I have 3 teenagers and a 20 year old, have the utmost respect for teens and actually really like most of the teenagers I meet (whether that is socially or in a work context!) but that doesn't blind me to their amazing ability to pass the buck!!! The main issue that strikes me here is that this is a cultural matter: if teens are getting their advice and info from the internet, TV and their peers then the chances are high that they will be getting a degree of inaccurate and sometimes dangerous information. Then there is peer pressure, commercial interests and fear to add to the mix. All of which simply confirms to me that advertising what will amount to abortion clinics on TV is abhorrent and unwanted.

end link