Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Bern
    The politicians make an excellent recruting drive for your campaign!
    On their very last day before they go off until October the MPs pass a watered down 'clean up bill' for their expenses. The timing cannot be coincidental but in the knowledge that, by the time they return, we will have forgotten that they have made precious little change and they will be free to continue in their old ways.
    The head of HBOS who drove the bank to near collapse, so requiring us taxpayers to bail them, out gets a new job with Boots. Sir Fred of Royal Bank of Scotland flies in and out for a couple of hourse from his luxury bolt hole in the south of France for some business with the Prince of Wales trust.
    The system will no longer make the neccessary changes as it would spoil the benefits of membership and we have become so ground down that we are in danger of no longer making a protest. When you see the bravery of the Burmese and Iranian protestors you realise how passive our system has made us.
    I am going to sign up to 38Degrees and I shall be making a personal protest by no longer shopping at Boots (and sending them an email to let them know)and would invite anyone who shares my concerns to join me.
    Mark

end link