Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just FYI I have copied an email I had from 38 degrees. they are worth a look!

Thank you for being part of 38 Degrees. Today we passed an important milestone: the 10,000th person got involved. We're growing fast, and the more of us there are the more powerful we will become.

I'll hardly ever send messages which aren't to do with a specific campaign, but passing the 10,000 mark feels like something worth celebrating.

Together, in just 7 weeks, we've already had a real impact. For example:

We've forced a Recall Law onto the political agenda, and are ready to push for it to be finally introduced when the moment comes. We've sent a clear message to MPs that we want real reforms in response to the MP expenses scandal.
    We've stood together to say no to a secret inquiry into the Iraq War. We made sure our petition was seen by every MP on the day Parliament voted, adding to the pressure which changed Gordon Brown's mind.
    We've made the headlines in national newspapers from the Daily Sport and the Daily Mail to the Independent and the Guardian, as well as TV and radio.
    We've joined forces with other organisations to demand new rules to rein in lobbyists and new ways to have our say in political reform.
    We're still new, and we're still learning. What's your feedback on 38 Degrees, as one of the first 10,000 to get involved? What made you decide to join in? What do you like, and what would you like to see happen next?

end link