Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Melvin Frohike wrote:
    Really must strongly disagree with you.
    Cllr Cowan at KCC has a lot of additional roles and has to travel to Maidstone.
    He is separately a Town Councillor representing Buckland.
    Despite sorting a resolution to your bus problem no one could reasonably expect him to have time to address all the issues of Aylesham at the DDC.
    It's a 25 mile round trip between Capel and Aylesham that is simply ridiculous.
    This is a candidate for Labour not for Aylesham.
    Politics not People again.
    I'm sure Cllr Sansum will agree as it offends both of his well published concerns on candidates living in their ward and also candidates not being foisted on the electorate, like women candidates.

I have pressed Cllr Sansum on this issue, thus far he has declined to reply.

Party politics is the ruination of democracy, Labour vote en bloc at both DTC and DDC, there is no scope for individual opinion. That's a shame because I know several Labour councillors well and like them very much, I wish they would stand as independents.

end link