Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Captain Haddock wrote:
    Bandwagon just arrived for a Mrs Elphicke!

I don't think she would even realise where Ukraine is! As for that Ukrainian journalist that berated Boris the other day in Warsaw, all respect to her, myself and my wife were laughing because she'd basically blagged her way in thanks to a Polish friend and was not really meant to be there.

As my wife is Polish, I live and breath the Slavic culture that is basically similar across all those countries around that part of the world, and whilst I love her dearly, there is one rule never broken, don't ever get on the wrong side of their women Probably why Putin is never seen with his wife/girlfriend as he's probably always being threatened by her! (before someone says that all women are like that, believe me, you do not want to hack off a Slavic wife in any way at all, they draw blood )

I've always had a dark sense of humour from many years of interesting roles and experiences in life and I think taking the pee out of Putin through modern social media and is a brilliant way to fight without drawing arms (I imagine someone will now post a drawing of an arm!) but also bring it to the attention of people around the world. In recent days, the non military response has picked up very quickly, although the world missed the boat to get on top of it quicker, and now it's affecting football, potentially the Paralympics and even Eurovision, I hope it will get sorted sooner rather than later

The only problem in getting it sorted sooner is Putin as he clearly has mental health issues that are difficult to treat, mainly because the doctors have to sit at the other end of the table!

What fun it would be to have the members of this forum all together in the same bunker, we'd kill each other.....

end link