Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I remember reading about the case of a young man who was irritated at constantly being offered the retail jobs the jobcentre made him interview for so he had 'f*** you' tattooed on his forehead. But Jan, I don't think people like that form the majority of the unsuccessful, I think Roger is closer to the mark.

And parents nowadays hand over far too much responsibility for their childrens' upbringing to the schools. Discipline, in every sense of the word, is the most neglected aspect; there is no punishment for failure to work hard at school except the ultimate one - becoming an ignorant, feckless, unemployable adult. We also seem to have sleepwalked into a culture where kids who are successful academically are regarded as geeks and misfits. This translates in adulthood into the ridiculous sneering at 'elites' by the Left.

end link