Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This whole issue may well turn out to be the tip of the iceberg as to how inhumane and intransigent the Home Office/Immigration service really is. The eventual fall out from this sorry episode may even further damage this government’s credibility.
    I’m sure that the general public are mainly unaware of the actual devastation caused to many individuals, children and families by the ineptitude of this so called “service”. I’m the first person to argue for the need to have in place a robust check on the validity of immigrants etc., but unfortunately, in my book anyway, it’s currently an unfair and unjust system and one that needs to be urgently reviewed.
    The “Windrush” people affected were no doubt simply seen as easy targets to get the numbers down.
    The protocol for this would have stemmed from the top, so should heads roll, in my opinion yes!

end link