Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

A European referendum wouldn't have been on the menu with out ukip.

I believe ukip cost Dover labour party the parliamentary job , by ripping chunks out of their core vote.

The labour party made a big mistake going to the country apposing giving the voters an EU referendum.

And I couldn't believe it when millipede rocks up and announced 3 weeks before an election ,he intended new laws stopping people from condemning Islam
    This must have gone down well with white van man ,.

But the conservative's membership will need to work very hard lobbying, to stop Dave Cameron and his close followers from rigging the referendum vote.

Big things will be happening in Europe, we may see France go to Le pen in 2016 this could move radical changes in the EU parliament, and a new treaty vote .

On ukip locally some of the candidates may not have been appropriately matched to the voters in the target aria.

it's a bit difficult to dress up an old Tory activist in a ukip coat ,And stand them up in a working class aria as man of the people.

And I think Nigel farage stood in the wrong place.

end link