Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It would be nice to get back to what this post is about and stop hiting at each other.
    I think that a lot of members of the public have the wrong views on UKIP and its standing on Europe'
    They and myself are not against any members of the EU or Europe in fact very much for it.
    If it was trading only then all this talk would not be happing.
    What UKIP and a lot of the us in the UK are against is the running of Europe by its leaders and how that group try to run our nation'
    If that was left to our own leaders then there would be a lot more support for the EU.
    As a family we love going over there and seeing and joining in the way they live it is much more relaxed way of living then in the Uk.
    And you all know Mr Farage own wife is German so he is only again against the way that Europe is run today.
    And the two world wars have been with us trying to help a lot of todays members of Europe over there.
    If it was trade only then good but as we all know it is far away from that.
    But Europe we love the EU we do not.
    As for my own views on UKIP they much in line with their own views.
    But I will as I said not be voting for them or any party.
    I think you all know why having seen it in the local papers no more to be said about that again.
    Thank you.

end link