Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mr farage has done a lot over there and over here he has woke up the other two main partys now they know they have a real fight on their hands at the next election in less then a years time .
    As a one man band he has done what no other single person has ever done in our history and we as a nation owe it to him.
    And over in the EU he has stood up when the reds and the blues just sit there and tell the EU just what the public of the UK think of their running of the show.
    That is only part of it I just do not know how you can keep on running him down like you do.
    Have a good look around you are you happy with what you see ?and how we are ruled? I am just one of millions that are not .
    And he is trying in the EU as well as over here to turn that around and again make this nation great again not just a number in the EU.
    But it is not my place to saying this it is the place of his own party and in Dover that has not happen .
    You saw in the local paper what was said about myself when I was UKIP chairman in Dover and how they run me down saying I did not know what I was doing well by the looks of it I was not the only one be that story was true.

end link