Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

That is all you can say about it.
    I have been up all night watching it happen UKIP IS NOW THE main party in the UK in the EU.
    I MUST ADD that two years ago when chairman of that party in Dover I said this would happen at some point over the next few years and was not happy with my own members in Dover at that time when they would not back me or take part in any local elections saying UKIP was not about local issues.
    But that is history now but that was the very start of me falling out with the local members who are now saying what I said then.
    That over with I move on to what has happen last night.
    It is a big wake up call to the main partys and their leaders.
    UKIP now ARE in the big 3 even maybe in second place and the yellows are now out of it and will get rid of their leader and the bad policys they have made up.
    UKIP will get MPS next year and more then what the other main partys are saying but will Dover be one of them?I do not think that will happen but Folkestone could easy go over to UKIP .
    UKIP in Folkestone have a very good leader who is now also a county Cllr and a very good backup team behind him.
    The UK voters have now told the blues and the reds "That's it you have gone to far and not listen to what the public have told you .
    So it is now pay back time.

end link