Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I'll just reiterate, what an unfortunate view of parenting.

The hate within your post is summarised by your odious concluding sentence. That's the sort of comment that leads to people leaving such forums. Thankfully your posts provide constant amusement in our house Keith. I thought you were just talking about employment at DHB when you referred to 'berthing age'.

'mainly middleclass females mostly in public sector jobs'

I take it this is extensive empirical data is from your own research, maybe some kind of Facebook poll?

Do you know any women that have actually been on maternity leave Keith? I know loads - private sector, public sector...and get this, some of them even employ other women. Some of the women they employ even have wombs!

As for days off with the sniffles, these types get everywhere. I can't remember the last day I had off. My mum is the same, having had about a week off work in 30 years. Good working class stock, she just gets on with things, rather than puff, blow and hatefully blame others. That being said she has no worries as she must be highly employable at 64... there is no chance she will require any maternity pay before she retires.

end link