Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

#28 Oh Captain, my Captain. As I remarked, I agree with the principles of Universal Credit, I also agree with your italicised statement of how it is supposed to be applied. The FACT remains though that the most vulnerable are not catered for and the neo-liberal application of these changes (akin to the JSA sanction scandal) has not proven to have been for the benefit of the people but rather for the benefit of the few. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dwp-defeated-in-court-again-over-unlawful-retroactive-benefit-sanctions-a7006466.html

Note: Your presumption on employer pay is based on someone starting on the first day of a pay period and not a subsequent day. For instance, if you started on the 12th of the month and your pay date was 25th of the month, your employer would pay your the days worked.

On another point, I respect your honesty and the personal information divulged.

end link