Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Quote [Heike said:- I am sure other countries follow suit. So for them media is a brilliant tool to control the mass of people and the crimea situation is just another of many ... sadly. ] unquote.

Suggesting the events is a media battle Heike is a little too simplistic. Perhaps the focus has been deliberately centred on this area as a more sinister diversion from Russia's real intentions!

Using their nuclear capabilities so close to home is not an option, so it could transpire that the Ukraine is being used as a catalyst to trigger a hidden agenda. I hope that I am wrong but the weak response from other countries can only boost their confidence and determination.

They have also been laundering vast amounts of money in Middle Eastern countries, so freezing their assets is not a problem for them.

This is being operated blatantly in areas that are also strategic bases for the UN and NATO.....this shows their lack of concern for the sanctions that they are being 'threatened' with and the extent of their ambitions.

http://www.voxeu.org/article/russian-cyprus-round-tripping-corruption-linked-money-laundering

end link