Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

AS i said they could have taken my membership away but that did not happen my membership does not runout till feb of next year.it was 5000leaflets but we had already done well over 10,000by then I had already done alot before I was told that HQ were going to help.Anyway that is all in the pass now,there are other issues beween UKIP and myself at this time I have already said to much about it all so it ends now and see what happens. As for my support at the next Gen election I just do not know yes I could go for it again hard to say how I would get on but noway would I win + it is the cost again ,I just do not know what I will do if anything my thinking now is if I was voting IT might be UKIP but would need to see and know the person who they are going to put up ,but can tell you it would not be the reds like others on the forum I did not like the way that they closed the door on a man standing for MP I still do not know why they done that.

end link