Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Frist Ripley it was the Dover Express that phoned me up and asked if they could come up and have a talk about why I left 3 councils so before you print get the story right.About the county Election like other elections I know I am going to do badly before I stand ,but I also know by standing that UKIP would not get the Dover West county seat,why did I do it? because I know that the blues had a person standing for that seat who is very good and the right man for the job,infact if all cllrs were like him Dover would not be in the mess it is, he has in the pass and still puts the public first and will help anyone who needs it+ he gets on well with all the local parishs that are in the Dover West.Mr Killip is even alot older then myself and I do not think he would have made a good cllr but again that is only me saying it.It does not take away that you are very rude in the way you post at times and take it from me the public will pick that up when the time comes. 1000s of the public look at the Dover forum that do not post and they will also pickup what you have said and the way you put it.

end link