Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mr Ripley,well sir you keep on about it,so -please tell me the time and place of your next branch meeting and I will come along in person with my upto date membership card and take it from there,I can not say much more about it,well I can but at this time I will hold back,so there you are I have put my cards on the table for all to see,time and place and I will be there, you can tell me on the forum for all to see or phone 07758710889,I will not if you wish even tell anyone that I am coming,your move sir. CLLR V M atcham,sorry but I do not give out my home number,or email address,but you can also always come along and I will show you in person what you need to see to prove what I have said,so all down to you now,I come to you or you come to me,if you wish to not take any of the ones on offer to you and any members of you setup bring them if you wish and I do know some of them already I think.I will find out where you hold your Branch meeting anyway and come to it anyway,but by you asking me along sounds alot better. Thank you.I do not know if you play chess but I do and if this was chess I have just made a very good move so your turn now.

end link