Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

If you just look back a few posts you will see I asked Mr Ripley to stop adding fuel to the fire,and talk to me on a one to one base,that has not happen,so when I come back in I will show you and prove yet again how bad the running of a good party with good hard working unpaid members is, and also part of it is a worry to myself and upseting and I was not going to go public with it but Mr Ripley has place me a postion that I feel that it must be told,All this is not helping the party,and other partys will pick up on it as we have already seen on this forum and use it,so yet again the party can ring me on my m/phone or see me later in the day so all this can be sorted out behind closed doors and we can get back working with each other for the good of the party in and around Dover.But I know this will not happen so I will be carrying this on but no wish to.But all the time I am made out to be telling lies I will fight it.Thank you This might even now go outside this forum and Dover and that again is very sad.I with others have worked for the good of the party for some years now and done like others workers in all partys that goes for Mr K/S as well 100s of hours going round the streets door by door even sometimes we would meet up and he would help me with puting UKIP papers in doors with his own to help my legs,it was all good fun but sad it has ended up like this. Thank you.

end link