Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Again I am have letters telling me so. Mr RIPLEY it was in one of your posts this should be sorted out behind close doors yet you keep adding fuel to the fire.I do not mind even that I think it is very boring saying the same thing over and over again if and when UKIP come and see me or phone or email I am what I said I am and by keeping on about it it will cost UKIP alot of support and votes,So drop it I will post on the forum if and when I hear anything new .I live in River .HA ha, so I can not see him coming out to see me,but as I said my war bunker is open to all so the meeting could be in there with back ground music cup of tea and a dish full of beans cold or hot.+ see the letter and my up todate membership card and see the outside of the books I still hold but cannot let you see inside them.I cannot do anymore then that.

end link