Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Wrong yet again I am a paid up member with a card it has not been withdraw from me I looking at it right now see what I mean left hand does not know what the right hand is doing,just been aske to help out in town outside Dover,and I am still the Treasurer of the Dover Branch have a letter telling me so+I hold a bank account in their name.My membership number is 56124 a\nd it is not up for renewing till 01.02.2014.Mr Ripley sir as I said I have been round avery long time and will not be push out just on your or anyone hear say.You sir might not be round for so long in UKIP yourself when you get to know the setup and how hard it is to find funding you will need very deep pockets. But we wait and see what happens I love a good fair fight.But I do hope you well in your post as chairman even if it will not be for long.

end link