Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

SORRY but UKIP is losing ground in Dover to many chairman over a short time you might say I was one of them but I was there over two years.UKIP have alot of shortfalls one their headoffice in Cornwall and needs more staff,the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing,and at this time they are seeing alot of public that wish to be in office or leaders and see because UKIP are on a high in the public eye at this time it is the way forward for them. But like many times before they will drop out when they see how hard it all is, going round street after street in all weathers I ended up doing it all on my own with my wife at the last local Elections and all the cost we had to find at the last Gen Election coming out of our own pockets and I ended up with 1700votes.I still think UKIP are on the right tracks but along way to go yet they do not have the back up that the big boys have..

end link