Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yesterday 09:31311699
    "I think giving ukip the credit is entirely wrong, its the British public who have been demanding change and the referendum."

John I should apologise, my post should have said 'all the credit' nevertheless it doesn't say 'any of the credit'.
    A typical Ukip trait of mis-interpreting, yes Ukip do deserve some credit for raising awareness, as do Tory euro-sceptics and the national press.
    The referendum however was not secured by Ukip it was as I said the British public who have been writing to their mps in the hundreds of thousands, responding to opinion polls, expressing their dissent with the main parties not by voting Ukip but by threatening not to vote Tory. Ukip still only appeal to a limited percentage of the population and at the last election had reached pretty much the ceiling of the support they could gain in their current make up.

end link