Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I certainly wouldn't condem UKIP, in fact I find myself agreeing with Keith and John more and more.
    I'm still not happy with the 'army of Allah' concept, I think thats more that decent law abiding Muslims want people to join what they consider to be the 'true' religion rather than take over the world, but I can't argue the case too much as my knowledge of religions is patchy to say the least. I can remember being taught about christian missionaries being sent out from this country to do their 'good works', probably best to leave that one there.
    Howard, the Afghanistan post makes my point exactly. Just because the USA wanted it...
    Mind you, they made a great job of Korea and Vietnam, and the ridiculous expression 'friendly fire' always seems to spring into whats left of my mind when the US military is mentioned.

end link