Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you for your reply Barrie. I agree with much of what you have said, especially regarding us being dragged into conflicts that were certainly not in our national interest, in addition to to the fact that there are indeed many other genocidel extremist groups throughout the world.

However, that said, whilst such other groups are equally despicable, they are not as powerful or as great in numbers like the followers of Islam and perhaps more importantly, unlike islamists, their long term agenda is not to rule the world.

I am not particularly singling out Islamic extremists because they attacked the USA, but because of their long history of violence and butchery and what they stand for. I`m not aware that the acts of terrorism continually committed by them in, for example, the Philippines or Thailand have anything to do with America or the West?

Long before they got involved with the USA, ( or vice versa! ) Islam was created to be the army of God ( or the army of Allah ) with the aim to rule over all other religions. That belief and mindset I believe will never change and whilst, at the moment, the majority of muslims that reside here are probably decent folk, we can`t take for granted that will always be the case in the light of the possible exposure to indoctrination and/or radicalisation.

We all strive for peace in the world and for ourselves of course, but we should not forget that peace in Islam can only exist within the Islamic world, as far as the extremists are concerned true and lasting peace can only be between muslim and muslim.

Keith B. has made some very valid points in both of his last posts which I totally agree with.

end link