Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I agree with most of what you say Keith, and this is where UKIP should be campaigning.
    I don't know how much Afghanistan is costing this country every year, both in human suffering and in cash, but I'm sure there are much better things around to spend the money on, and our soldiers wouldn't be killed and injured for an american cause.
    Bring our troops home, stop throwing money at an unwinnable conflict, and put the money they're throwing away into education or health, or something equally useful.
    And don't think this is to say that I don't support our troops, because I am proud of our armed forces.
    I don't think we're the only black sheep of the international family. France, Germany, Italy and america itself have got some pretty dire history when it comes to human rights abuses. Probably every 'civilised' country could go on the list as a matter of fact, and if we could get rid of lying cheating politicians, at every level, and massive profiteering from the corporate giants, as you say, we might be able to earn a living and bring our families up in peace.

end link