Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I`m not so sure Howard, certainly the majority do probably just want to get on with there lives, but I`m not totally convinced that it`s only a "tiny minority" that are indoctrinated etc. Even if we accept that you are correct ( and I hope that you are of course! ) there is no guarantee that this will always be the case.

Perhaps I`ve missed it, but I`ve never noticed a great outpouring of grief and condemnation by the "majority" regarding the atrocities committed on a daily basis throughout the world in the name of Islam. Isn`t it about time the "majority" came down hard on their fellow bretheren who are supposedly not representative of their "religion"?

Try telling the Buddhists in Southern Thailand for example who have been butchered and slaughtered in their thousands that it is only a minority that are full of hate. It is not only soldiers and police that they target there but also children in schools, nice people eh?

Whilst I appreciate that, at the moment, it is a completely different scenario here in the UK, can anyone guarantee that in the future there will not be an attempt to subject us to Islamic law and change forever what was once a Christian country? Is it right to continue to bend over backwards just to appease a "minority" and risk in the long term losing our own values that we hold dear and have done for hundreds of years?

As Keith has correctly pointed out, Islam is a political system ( and a dangerous one at that ) operating under the guise of religion. I`m all for live and let live, but I`m not too sure that particular concept actually features anywhere in the Islamists mandate for the future.

end link