Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

David is correct in saying that Kippers are " relaxed " regarding the state of the party simply because, and against all odds, the main aim of having a referendum has now been achieved.
    The only reason that I joined UKIP some twelve years ago was purely because they were the only party that told the truth about the EU and as all the others were doing bugger all about that corrupt, expensive and wasteful institution it was UKIP that grabbed my attention.
    To be honest, like most other members, I personally found UKIP's other policies secondary to the main issue and only joined in order to assist with our removal from the EU who I then perceived to be detrimental to the UK and our way of life in so many ways.
    However, although it's now "job done", if Brexit is indeed fudged then you may well see the reemergence of the party. Contrary to the remoaners bleatings, people did in the main know what they were voting for and if we end up with a "soft" Brexit then that is not tantamount to leaving the EU at all which is what we voted for. If that does in fact become the eventual outcome, no matter how the government dress up the situation, many of us will be looking for blood!
    We will know more of course a few months down the line, but until then UKIP is just simmering on the back burner perhaps waiting for the gas to be turned up!

end link