Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think there is an expectation for Nuttall to do better than just an also ran.

Without doubt in some seats fought by both the major parties they tend to get out in numbers, as they have only the one seat to fight, and lots of resources.

There's no doubt the referendum, together with smaller parties now taking votes from the major parties they will need to listen.

Peoples opinions are changing, no longer just voting for one party or the other, It has been a welcomed and refreshing elections to see the major parties challenged, both at a national and local level.

Sadly at the local level where the grass roots are, and you can build up your support for future general elections we have seen UKIP almost disappear, with internal disputes and lack of any kind of grass roots involvement, which I find a shame as the more candidates the better I feel to challenge the status quo

end link