Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

howard mcsweeney1 wrote:
    Another one resigns and it is looking like a clean sweep for the Conservatives in May.
    http://www.kentonline.co.uk/folkestone/news/ukip-county-councillor-quits-party-119299/

I understand that the people of Folkestone are revolting (open gag left for Capt Haddock to quote and insert) - the Folkestone racecourse, Hythe Seafront and the lorry park proposals have upset the locals somewhat. Before Christmas, there were some marches organised against the council. A 38 degrees petition of over 5,000 people opposing the builds was dismissed by the council too - further antagonising the locals! I heard that the Sellinge Residents Association were targeting Carol Sacre seat as she has not represented their views at all and voted against the local opinion. I think the Tories will not have it all their own way. Interesting times.

end link