Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Paul,thank you for your kind words.I notice you weren't at the Referendum Count at Dover Town Hall.Cllr Eddy and his possee were there.They walked in, at start of the count wearing Labour rosettes .By the end of the count,they had removed the rosettes,when the vote was announced. Strange that.
    In early April, I had an accident, I broke my right ankle in 2 places,which was operated on and now is secured with pins and a plate.My only political activity recently was on the 23rd June at Dover Town Hall Referendum Count .I was asked by VoteLeave to represent them as Designated Counting Agent. I and a team of 12 monitored the count on behalf of Vote Leave.Incidentally most of the team were members of other parties or non political people.A good team.Remain was represented by 2 LibDems including Antony Hook.2 Stronger In Tories.The rest of Remain Team were Labour including Clair Hawkins, Simon Bannister etc.It was noticeable that the LibDems /Tories/ Labour of Remain did not speak to each other.

end link