Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Dover Christian Chronicle winter issue 2014.You might be thinking what does this have to do with UKIP.
    I picked it up on the way out from church today.
    And on page 8 there is a lobbying of our parliamentary candidates to elict,getting their views on overseas development.
    I will not go into their views unless asked to do so.But there was the views of Mr C Elphicke of the blue party..
    There were views from Miss C Hawkins of the red party.And Mrs S Smith of the yellow party.
    Now we come to the last party to stand UKIP And Mr D Little.
    And this is what is wrote down
    We have on three occasions asked the UKIP candidate Mr D little if he is prepared to meet us but have not received any reply.
    We then wrote to him asking the questions we have asked the other candidates but again received no reply.
    We understand however that UKIP policy is to cut overseas aid substantially.
    I will say now that would have never happen when I was chairman of UKIP,or when I was UKIP candidate at the last parliamentary election. I would all ways give out UKIP views or my own to any group or person that asked for it even if that view was not the same as the group or person asking the questions.
    So like myself you might be thinking why in this case the UKIP candidate did not give out his views like the other party,s candidates.

end link