Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

David, UKIP has one central policy - Brexit. Most others are either clones of Tory policy, tinselled up to look different, or uncosted vote-grabbing ideas designed for broad appeal, but lacking detail as to how they would be implemented. Passionate as I am about getting us out of the EU, UKIP has no candidates with experience of government. I still believe that in most Tory constituencies in England, a vote for UKIP helps Labour. Labour is wedded to being ruled by eurocrats so a UKIP vote in a Tory/Labour marginal would merely yield a Pyrrhic victory. Out of the frying pan, into the fire if UKIP drains so much Tory support that Labour gets a majority, or (even worse) we end up with a Lib-Lab coalition. Let the Conservatives tailor their campaign towards Euro-scepticism by all means, but let's not all be a victim of Nigel Farage's successes. When UKIP have 70+ seats in parliament and some I might change my view.

end link