Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The Ideal solution as we have probably at least one council to many, once the councils of East Kent can stop bickering and put the people first, maybe a unitary authority would be good, disband KCC and then make Districts/Town councils have more work and more teeth.

on Cllr Wanstall it has been agreed he didn't attend the even in his gown, he attended after it had all finished, which puts a completely different light on it.
    It was probably his keenness ofletting someone down(even though he was ill) that probably drove him to pop round.
    Could he have phoned? in hindsight it would have been better.

Post 25 Jan I'm afraid I cant fully agree with your contribution.
    There are a number of councillors from all 4 parties trying to do there best for Dover, I will agree there are some that put having a chain around your neck first, but that's the sadness ofnot having enough candidates.

I would welcome all those feeling they can do better to look to 2 years time and stand you may even get elected(although we have seen very vocal people put up and not do well at all)

end link