Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I'd like to take a moment to address myself to the cabinet minister loyal to Johnson who told the FT that his allies would try to ensure Sunak did not win the Tory leadership contest. "Rishi will get everything he deserves for leading the charge in being down the prime minister" he reportedly said.

Hi there, UK voter here - not one of yours sadly as I haven't had a strong enough stomach for really quite some time. I guess I nevertheless help fund your salary, but them's the breaks. Anyway, since you don't seem to be considering what's in MY best interest, I thought I'd just flag-up that, were your party to elect a new leader who put Jacob Rees-Mogg somewhere where the sun don't shine (or, failing that, Rwanda), well then, maybe I could rummage around for a clothes peg at the next GE.

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not a Red Wall constituent, so I don't have a problem with "regicidal MPs" (to quote the Mail) who brought down 'King Boris.

end link