Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ray hutstone wrote:
    We've all lost, Neil, because of the damage that has been done. Best result is for him to win by a small majority. After all, his cabinet of sycophants don't really inspire public confidence and Tugendhat and Hunt will be unlikely to get the support of the likes of Natalie and the countless other quarterwits on the backbenches.

I see Mr Hunt will be voting for change... but not Mr Barclay, who writes:

"In my view, politics is always about the future – because the people who elect us are focused on the challenges and opportunities ahead, not the debates of yesterday.
    That is why the next general election will be decided on who offers the best vision for the future of the United Kingdom, not on prior mistakes or successes.

Our remarkable vaccine rollout – the fastest in Europe – and our unprecedented economic support during Covid helped save lives and livelihoods. But that won’t form the basic choice in front of voters next time. Equally, nor will the mistakes – for example, the contents of the Sue Gray report."

There see - I always thought that the past gives hints about the future.

end link