Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

John Buckley wrote:
    Anything for votes Howard, although I reckon this particular avenue is already well sown up by the now trendy cult figure of labour's answer to Che Guevara! Thanks in the main to the lefty tutors in our colleges and universities passing on their own words of wisdom to gullible thicko students. I think they used to call it "brainwashing" in China and North Korea?
    The conservatives would do better in my opinion to concentrate on not antagonising their core vote and forget about trying to "get down" with the yoof!

Have to disagree John as Lord Heseltine recently pointed out core support was dying out literally due to old age whilst socially liberal youngsters were turning 18 year on year and now they actually have cracked how to put an "X" on a ballot paper. The Tories have to get on down with da hood in order to gain new voters, I believe our PM owns a pair of leather trousers which is a start.

end link