Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

A cheap shot there Ray, but not totally unexpected. Of course I abhor that particular activity, but I abhor the filth that expedite it even more, including the EDL cretin that your post mentions.

I include a quote below from the Independent for the self righteous on here that never want to accept the facts, much like no doubt the people that were indirectly responsible for the continuation of the abuse:-

“The review said that while perpetrators’ individual beliefs are not known, they “all appear to come from a non-white, predominantly Asian/British minority ethnic culture or background” – as in Rotherham, Rochdale and Oxfordshire, while a grooming gang in Bristol were from a Somali background.
    The review found that “arrogant” perpetrators “show remarkable persistence over long periods in targeting and grooming victims, undeterred by involvement of the police and other agencies”.

Nuff said!

end link