Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Not finding a way to open a topic on the other forum page, I decided to do so on the politics forum.
    Perhaps the topic is related to politics, in a way.

Well today, being Thursday, I marched out and went up to the Castle, and entered the Light Tower Church of our Fair Lady at the Castle. Then I made my votive offering. I ripped to shreds my voting card. "No politics in the Church" said I.
    Then I threw away the shreds in the litterbin at the Castle.
    After this I proceeded to the Castle.
    It was a lovely time, and of-course I did not go to vote at the ballot box.
    After all, the litterbin became the ballot box of my voting card. At the Castle.

I did not take part in voting for a parliament that swears an oath of allegiance to a private person of a privileged family.

The English Church has two distinct foundations.
    One is in Kent during the reign of King Ethelbert.
    He converted to the Christian Faith of his Frankish Consort Queen Bertha in the sixth century. The Kentish capital was Canterbury.

The other foundation is in Northumbria during the reign of King Oswald.
    He had converted to the Christian Faith of the Celtic Church while staying at the Scottish and Irish monastery of Iona in the seventh century. His capital was York.
    The Union of the English Church corresponds to the gradual union of the Old English kingdoms into one Country.

Although Cornwall later became part of England, the Church in Cornwall in the sixth and seventh centuries was Celtic.
    The Anglo-Saxons did not settle in Cornwall, where Celtic was spoken until around the seventeenth century.

The oldest English church - intended as a building used by English-speaking (or Germanic speaking) people in Britain - is Saint Martin of Tours in Canterbury. It had been a Celtic church before the arrival of the Jutes and had since ceased being used as an ecclesial building.
    King Ethelbert had it restored to its original function as a church before the arrival of Augustine in Kent. He did this on account of his Christian wife Queen Bertha, who succeeded in converting her husband.

Henry VIII is not the founder of the English Church, nor was he its head, or its supreme governor. These titles pertain to Jesus Christ and to no other.

The English Church is built on its original foundations, and the Fair Lady of the British Isles - who is not of human origin - shows the road to Christ's Church.
    The spiritual foundations of our English Church cannot be cancelled or replaced. Our ecclesial history cannot be rewritten.

Canterbury was the Seat of the English Church of the South long before Henry VIII appeared. Indeed the first church of the Jutic People (St. Martin's in Canterbury) precedes even Augustine.

Similarly, York was the Seat of the English Church of the North long before Henry VIII came along. The Anglo-Saxon-Celtic Northumbrians had Irish Saint Aidan as their leading Missionary during King Oswald's reign.

The Light Tower Church in Dover of our Fair Lady of the British Isles was standing long before Henry VIII made his appearance in England's history. This Church is dedicated to Saint Mary Mother of Jesus Christ, although our Fair Lady is not of human origin and therefor is not Mary. She is Spirit not of human origin.

Her road leads to Christ's Church, for he is our Saviour and the Gateway to the Father.
    No human person may take the place of Christ.
    No such person has ever received "divine right" to titles that pertain to our Saviour.
    No such titles attributed to a mortal and human person will ever be accepted In High as valid.

The Supreme Governor and Head is Jesus Christ, and it is self-evident that the English Church was founded in the sixth and seventh centuries and not under Henry VIII.
    Claims to the contrary, apart from defying the Spiritual, challenge basic common knowledge of historical evidence.

end link