Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Having come at this with a pretty open mind and no pre-existing bias (that I am aware of) towards any of the sides, I am now exhausted by the range of mostly opinions peppered here and there with a wee amount of fact; usually just enough to tempt you to believe.

Sadly, I do not know who to believe as the loudest proponents of each end of the story have well documented track records as being somewhat more than economical with the truth, in fact often just brazenly making it up. Those who are not tarnished with this complaint, mostly wear their bias as a badge of pride and therefore cannot be relied upon either.

It is a sad state of affairs and all I can ascertain with some degree of certainty is that a person or persons currently unknown used a nerve agent of currently undocumented origin on a former Russian spy and his daughter, for unknown motives, in a public place in Salisbury & in the process exposed a number of civilians and emergency personnel to it as well.

I suspect that the security services probably know more than this, but for fairly understandable reasons are remaining tight lipped about it.

end link