Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Whilst their standard of living might not have increased as much and as quickly as that of the 'rich' the so called poor have never been better off.

All this whining about the so called rich seems to be based upon jealousy and envy. Everyone and his dog moans about bankers bonus' whilst to the best of my knowledge banking is not some sort of hereditary position and the reason most of us are not earning these obscene amounts of money is that we are too stupid to do the job.

It's a bit like footballers (who seem to have gone off the radar recently). Rather than moaning about their pay perhaps we could put in the time and effort to learn to kick a ball well.

As for pensioners, don't get me started. All I've got to do is stay alive until December and a) my student loan, which I've avoided paying off, will be written off + b) the 'gummint' will pay me £155.65 just for not being dead.

Bring it on!

end link