Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

howard mcsweeney1 wrote:
    that photo is not of councillor bob frost, i am reliably informed he is much better looking.

says so himself.

Looking for a friend of Keith B was always going to be a Google gamble Howard, but I was sure this one fitted the description that he portrayed on this forum.

It was a 50/50 choice (1 of 2), and just in case I got it wrong I repeated the process today and within the age range and qualities that Keith admired came up with an identical profile. Am I right or am I right this time?

This one also explains some of the phrases that Keith erroneously attributed to my persona and foolishly persisted with his misconception to berate a complete stranger with impeccable deportment in the real world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2027390/Tory-councillor-Bob-Frost-suspended-racist-Facebook-jungle-bunnies-riots-remarks.html

(Latest edit to correct spelling mistake).

end link